Jarden Corporation Analyst, Accounts Receivable in Boca Raton, Florida
the brands of everyday life.™
Jarden Consumer Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products including Bionaire®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, skybar® , Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, and VillaWare®.
We are a company with more than 3,600 employees in twenty-one countries who are committed to a set of core values that emphasize integrity, community service and entrepreneurship. For nearly 100 years, consumers have trusted our brands and products, and we're proud to be a part of their lives. Does this sound like the type of organization you would like to be a part of?
Primary Objective of Position :
The selected candidate will maintain customer alliances regarding full financial settlement initiatives based on root cause analysis, and strategic imperatives for key accounts. Candidate will have interaction with customers, sales management and numerous internal areas that have an impact on the revenue settlement cycle.
1. Optimize cash flow through timely turnover of Accounts Receivable focused on executing customer transactions compliant with customer Accounts Payable Match system and implement best practices based on business needs.
2. Analyze key root cause of customer’s Accounts Payable match rates and implement strategic solutions.
3. Download Accounts Payable discrepancies from customer’s websites and monitor websites for process changes potentially impacting settlement.
4. Collaborate with Senior Credit Analyst to appropriately identify risk customers and enforce credit terms, limits and restrictions.
5. Implement long-term automation solutions to improve collection activities and receivable condition.
6. Assists with the A/R integration effort on special projects as assigned.
7. Partners with Revenue Management staff to improve the deduction process.
8. Investigate and resolve all customer deductions such as short pays, trade spend, returns/destroy in field, etc.
9. Pursue repayment of invalid deductions utilizing all available resources.
10. Work with Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Distribution, IT, and other departments to improve current processes to eliminate deductions where possible,
11. Understand customer websites and how to retrieve deduction backup
12. Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
13. Review aging deductions with Manager.
14. Actively participate in ongoing team training and cross-functional teamwork.
15. Share best practices that result in process improvements.
Sales, Customer Service & Supply Chain Organizations for implementation of best practice for efficient full settlement.
Trade Customer Finance and Accounts Payable personnel-managerial to executive.
- Key Accounts Receivabable Portfolio: $100 million.
BS/BA in Accounting, Business or Finance required.
3-5 years process management experience.
Proven leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to analyze business practices/systems and recommend cost effective improvements.
Excellent analytical skills
Demonstrated systems/technical skills, including advanced Excel and Access skills.
Must have a teamwork orientation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Sunbeam Products, Inc.
Requisition Id: 109504
Location: FL - Boca Raton