Jarden Corporation Pure Fishing Maintenance Coordinator in Spirit Lake, Iowa
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Primary duties will include supervising maintenance employees and coordinating daily preventive maintenance schedules for all facility maintenance and machinery. This position requires direct involvement with daily operations to assure that the manintenance activities support facility goals and objectives. Provide direction for the installation, maintenance, and integration of process controls and equipment within the facility.
1. Monitor, schedule, and direct daily maintenance activities.
2. Enter, track, and close out work orders utilizing computerized maintenance management software.
3. Maintain parts area inventory levels, organization, and cleanliness.
4. Research parts and supplies; create purchase order requisitions.
5. Identify recurring maintenance problems with equipment.
6. Research, write, and modify preventive maintenance procedures.
7. Coordinate special programs; safety audits, inspections.
8. Advise management on performance evaluations of employees.
9. Assist in troubleshooting and repairs on equipment as needed. REQUIRED EXPERIENCES:
10. Possesses a strong background in maintenance repair and preventative maintenance programs.
11. 5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance with supervisory experience preferred.
12. Experience with process controls equipment including PLCs, HMI’s, SCADA systems, preferred.
13. Understanding of electrical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic systems and installations
1. This positon requires strong computer skills including working knowledge of SAP a plus.
2. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated ability to positively motivate and lead others.
3. Ability to operate must shop floor equipment such as: mills, drill press, lathe, etc.
4. Effective problem solving, decision making, and execution skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 111399
Location: IA - Spirit Lake