Jarden Corporation Sales - Nationwide Opportunities in United States
Celebrating 118 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
At Jostens, we help people capture, celebrate and inspire through their stories and accomplishments with uniquely customized and personalized products for students and families, educators and schools, teams, and world class athletes and their fans.
Jostens is seeking sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who have the desire and ability to own and manage a business that provides great career rewards. These rewards include the incredible opportunity for you to work with students, parents, teachers, principals, administrators, coaches and school communities to provide the best experience in the industry.
As a Jostens independent sales representative you will be proud to represent the Jostens brand and share our values of accountability to our customer, always acting with integrity, responsibility and respect for those we serve.
To be successful in this role, you inherently understand that you are in control of your future. Your success will come by having great customer focus that connects with and supports the missions of organizations and the people we serve. You are a leader and will develop great partnerships by your ability to offer the best products and educational programs in the industry. You will lead and embrace change that comes with Jostens commitment to continuous innovation and market leadership.
Jostens will offer you the best industry training experience to support your sales and business leadership success. This is a great opportunity to build a business backed by the unparalleled advantages of Jostens. As a Jostens Independent Sales Representative you can expect:
- A proven business model with a track record of longstanding success
- Opportunity to be a top sales performer, business owner and passionate community leader
- A defined marketing territory
- A strong existing book of business to get you started
- Training, education and ongoing continued professional development and resources available to ensure your success
- The Industry's best products and educational programs
- The strongest, most recommended brand
- Professional marketing and advertising support
- Reliable, effective E-commerce systems
- Competitive compensation and incentive structure
- Personal satisfaction of having a direct, positive impact helping your local community of students, teachers, principals, administrators and educators
Responsible for gaining market share while increasing sales of Jostens products and participation in Jostens programs within local schools. Lead and develop partnerships and work effectively with school administrators, school organizations, teachers, students, coaches and parents.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in academics, athletics, and/or extra-curricular activities
- Sales experience preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Strong business and financial acumen required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated, continuous curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrated personal accountability for your own success and development
- Proficient use of technology including Microsoft Windows/Office and proprietary software. Desktop publishing/Adobe Suite proficiency preferred for some roles, as well as yearbook experience
- Regional travel required; national travel required at minimum once a year
- Must be able and willing to set up and maintain a personal business office
COMPANY: Jostens, Inc.
Requisition Id: 22673
Location: Assigned Sales Territory