Jarden Corporation Virtual Sales Desk Associate Account Manager in United States
Celebrating 118 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
At Jostens, we help people capture, celebrate and inspire through their stories and accomplishments with uniquely customized and personalized products for students and families, educators and schools, teams, and world class athletes and their fans.
The Associate Account Manager contributes to the growth of established accounts within the Yearbook division by deepening distribution penetration within current customers and providing exemplary customer service and account management within the defined territories.
The Associate Account Manager utilizes a combination of:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to build strong professional relationships with customers and yearbook representatives
- a competitive spirit
- a passion for the customer
- a strong business acumen
- and, a set of professional values consistent with Jostens corporate values
This role works closely with the yearbook representatives in retaining, servicing and growing established accounts with the Yearbook Division. The Associate Account Manager is able to successfully advance sales in customer environments and effectively manage the balance between sales, service and administrative responsibilities. Incumbents will thoroughly understand the middle school/high school market, consumer marketing processes designed to position Jostens as a strategic resource to our customers and organizational processes to effectively support the yearbook representatives with customer relationships.
This role also works with production constituents such as the yearbook adviser, staff members and plant consultants to position Jostens a partner. This position organizes and executes consumer marketing strategies selling yearbooks. The Associate Account Manager also leads the planning and execution of the consumer promotional marketing plan within the defined territories.
Sales Rep Support -
- Deliver localized school revenue/marketing plans in coordination with company marketing/revenue strategies
- Advance sales by increasing copy count and pages within existing accounts
- Manage and maintain student lists/email campaigns, flow portraits and JNET enrollments
- Page creation/troubleshooting
- Assisting with cover specs
- YT/YTO technical support
- Managing school deadlines
- Make and prioritize situation-based decisions with schools involving financial impact and product creation
Customer Facing -
- InDesign creation technical and creative support regarding customer production experience
- Interact with customer through email/calls with solutions to enhance retention
- Coordinate workshops, plant trips, contests, etc. in territories upon request
- 2 years previous associate experience within the schoolhouse
- Demonstrated knowledge of Jostens programs, products and services
- Experience/knowledge of JNET, YBA, YT/YTO and other applicable systems and software
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office (Excel)
- Professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with multiple reps and manage to needs of specific territory/rep
Jostens is comprised of dynamic teams of individuals who support the mission of schools, groups and teams by passionately helping people express themselves, celebrate experiences and traditions, recognize achievements and share their stories. We value innovation, integrity, diversity and exceptional performance and want to make that apparent in every experience we deliver.
Jostens is committed to attracting and retaining the brightest and most talented individuals to our company by offering competitive compensation, a progressive and nurturing culture and growth potential. In addition to our traditional benefit offerings, Jostens offers charitable gift matching programs for employees, scholarships and charitable contributions to the communities we serve. Employees also enjoy tuition reimbursement benefits, progressive career planning as well as comprehensive medical benefits and a 401K matching program. Jostens supports and promotes healthy living through education and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Jostens participates in the E-Verify process.
COMPANY: Jostens, Inc.
Requisition Id: 22358
Location: Assigned Sales Territory